- Is your application process driving you crazy?
- Do you spend hours every week optimizing your CV, but you are still unsure if it is really good?
- Do you wish somebody would finally tell you how to write a great cover letter?
- Do you feel that you have not done badly in interviews so far, but they have still not resulted in a job offer?
- Have you tried networking on LinkedIn to access that Hidden Jobmarket you have heard of, but it’s not working?
- Did all the rejections you have gotten so far drain your confidence and motivation?
If some or all of this sounds like you - then it is time to stop & relax
An application phase should not be more than a short interval in your life on your way to your dream job – and it should not be this hard!
I strongly believe that 3 days of your time are enough to get good documents together, create a viable jobsearch strategy and prepare for interviews.
SO LET ME TAKE YOU AWAY VIRTUALLY ON A 3 DAY TRIP TO YOUR DREAM JOB.
Go All-In for 3 days
and join my live online course
Weekend trip to dream job
This is what we will achieve together
- Identify your core strengths, motivation & achievements as a foundation for your application & interviews
- Create a great CV that represents the real you
- Have a minimum of 1 targeted cover letter ready to be send out
- Have a jobsearch & application strategy in hand with easy to follow steps that you can implement into your daily & weekly schedule
- Prepared a great self introduction for interviews & learned how to answer interview questions
And then: Let's keep the offers coming!
…Ok. Let’s not be overoptimistic. The past pandemic year has taught us, that jobsearching during this time takes a special amount of patience and motivation.
To boost your motivation longterm you will
Have a community group on LinkedIn where you will receive regular motivation boosts & further tips from me & the other participants for 2 months after the course.
We will celebrate every small step to success together, share open jobs and give feedback.
How does that sound?
So are you all-in?
This is how it works
Day 1: Monday, June 28th 2021
Day 2: Tuesday, June 29th 2021
Day 3: Wednesday, June 30th 2021
Each day from 9:00 – 18:00.
We will meet on Zoom and in our private LinkedIn Community Group
Participation is open for 6 selected international engineers & technical experts currently searching for jobs in Germany
Special Offer: € 290,-
for all 3 days including material & 2 month LinkedIn Community support*
*Contact me via E-Mail if paying in instalments will help you.
Simply send and E-Mail saying
Attach your current CV status (no need to optimise first – we want to see the level of improvement)
You will then receive an invoice & Welcome Information
Was this too much reading? Here is a summary of what you will get:
- 3 days live online training in a small group of 9 other international engineers via Zoom
- 9 hours in total of input & review from me
- Material & tasks to complete that will lead to excellent application documents
(Cover letter, CV + LinkedIn profile)
- Review for everything you do within the course
- Interview preparation & practise
- Jobsearch & networking strategy
- 2 months LinkedIn community with extra support, motivation and input
- Strengths, Skills & Achievements Canvas
- Create an expert LinkedIn profile Checklist
- Cover letter guideline
- Different CV templates to choose from
- Interview preparation guideline
- Jobsearch Strategy Plan
- Templates for LinkedIn networking messages
But most importantly
clarity & confidence that you're on the right path to your dream job
In this video I am answering 3 of the most frequently asked questions about the programme:
- What is the benefit of doing this course compared to 1:1 sessions?
- Will I get a personal review from you for my documents?
- What if I still can’t find a job after completing the course?
Career Coach & Trainer
Hi, my name is Sarah. For 10 years I have worked in recruiting, talent management & HR marketing. During that time, I scanned more than 20 000 applications, conducted over 2000 interviews and hired several hundred German as well as international engineers & technical experts on all levels, mainly for the automotive industry. After further education as a certified Coach & Trainer, I have supported over 40 clients within the past year to make the next step in their career in Germany and it would be my pleasure to help you next.